Sunday, April 8, 2007

Mohawk Hair & Crying Girls

I'm talking about American Idol again. Yep, I hate that Mohawk hair clown and his crying girls fan. Can you believe it, I gotta at least bear another week watching that grin on his face? I believe that's enough hints to know who I am talking about coz I'm gonna leave his name outta this post.


The bad news is my rocker idol got booted out. Ouch! Gina Glocksen, the Tinley Park native and current Naperville resident couldn't hide her emotions and apparent disappointment after show host Ryan Seacrest announced she had not received enough votes to advance to the final eight.


But spoken like a true star, I quote:

Glocksen said she would continue to watch the show and vote for some of the other candidates."It's not in my character to really feel bitter," Glocksen said. "It is what it is. I've gotten over (Wednesday) night ... and I look forward to meeting my new fans."

Awwwww.......I'm her fan already....

2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

I KNOW! the BABY BOY with the MOHAWK kan! so irritating

IMMomsDaughter said...

Yep! Itu budak tarak guna punya :P

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance