Wednesday, April 11, 2007

About FUMMO & Others

I read from Doris' blog about Fummo and my heart dropped to the floor. Please head over there and read the post as I am unable to get the direct link to her post.

I am still not sure if this is a scam but it is true that the English on the website is terrible. I have also emailed some of you regarding another paid network which I am not earning a single cent from the referral. It is in my excitement of sharing such opportunities with all of you that I have overlooked the responsibility of my recommendation. If they are scams, I will be one of those victims too. So, I hope you guys will not feel bitter towards me.

In the past, I had only posted recommendations on this blog after I received payment from the networks, and I shall continue to do so. Once again, do accept my sincere apology.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh..dont worry la..no one will throw rotten eggs at you. We sign up solely on our own discretion and judgment.. no one is to be blamed except that scam FUMMO who set it up at first...anyhow we wait till 20th May. It's just scam.. we dont loose anything also.

mIcHe said...

i'm kinda suspicious about bloggerwave too.

Anonymous said...

dun worry
not your fault also
but i did change my paypal password to be different from the one i created with FUMMO, so that to ensre they dun try to login from there, since they have our paypal address... just a thought...

michelle@mybabybay said...

Just make sure your password is not in the dictionary and also put numbers in between.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Dragonmummy - Thanks for your understanding. Thank you are always fewer than finger pointing when it comes to "err".

Michelle - I guess as long as we don't received payment, we will be suspicious. That's the norm.

Shannon - Let's just hope it's not a scam :(

Michelle - Thanks for the tip

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I shud be more careful myself eh

... sigh..i'm such a sucker for it now.....sighhhhhhhh

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance