Thursday, April 5, 2007

Alexa Rank

Though I am not expecting any increase in Page Rank for my blogs with the exception of my domain, I am pleased to note that my Alexa Rank has improved quite a lot:

a) Immomsdaughter - Dropped about 85k from 711000 to the current 626000.

b) My Yakkity Yak - Dropped from 1095k to 912319. That's a whooping figure of 180k.The most improved ranking among my 3 blogs.

c) My Lil Venture - I can't remember how much but it dropped from its 1 million ++mark to 900547.


While I am quite satisfied with these ranks (all of them are below the 1 million mark), I'm hoping their Alexa will drop some more. It's not really for PPP only as I have not taken any opps for two days already. I'm just plain lazy to fight for opps at PPP these days but that doesn't mean I'm not doing any paid posting. Other networks are currently offering better deals than the USD5 and USD6 that is available at PPP right now. Besides, it's not wise to put all your eggs in one basket ;)

0 comments:

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance