Saturday, April 11, 2009

American Idol Winner Prediction

Honestly, if you still have no clue who will mostly likely win this Season's AI, you are definitely no AI fan. Based on the judges' comments and the performance of the contestants so far, I would say Adam Lambert is by far the best among them.

I can't say I'm a HUGE fan of Lambert as I would prefer Danny or Anoop to win....probably....but having said that, Lambert is UNIQUE - has a great vocal, is already looking like the "package" deal and has been performing conistently well. He has never been in the bottom 3 as yet and I'll bet you my last dime, if he gets voted out, the judges will be using their save on him. So, that's my prediction. A couple more weeks and let's see whether I'm right!


0 comments:

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance