Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Movie Watch - Rambo 4

Given the fact that I am no Rambo fan, I surprised myself by actually looking forward to watching this movie. Viewing Burma's vicious military junta and gory details of killings does not exactly sit well with me but I finished watching the whole movie (which was very short for my standard).

At 61, Stallone plays none other than John Rambo, the one man army who returns on a rescue mission to Myanmar with a bunch of hesitant mercenaries. If you are one sick dude who loves to see limbs blown off, people decapitated, this is one movie you should not miss. As for me, I was pretty disappointed with how the main villain was killed as I expected more.

I'd rate it a 9 out of 10 for violence but for an action movie, it earned a 7 out of 10 from me.

***********

Looking for GPS? Check out this NAVGON 2100 Max ultra-slim GPS with a stunning 4.3 touchscreen display AND a long list of advanced features.

0 comments:

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance