Saturday, February 16, 2008

Edison Scandal and Gillian Chung Confession

Earlier on, I had decided to just keep my trap shut about the Edison Chen scandal, not because I like the guy but because I felt it was one of those boring-no-big-deal-scandal that was not worth talking about. However, when I read about Twin Star Gillian Hung's press conference, I wanted to puke.

She claimed she was "Naive" and "Silly".....that had me laughing like mad. "I admit that I was naive and very silly, but I've grown up now," Chung said, without explicitly saying she was in the photos.

What a lame excuse. If she could use that statement, I'm sure Bobo Chan, Joey Yung, Vincy Yeung, Cecilia Cheung, Yumiko Cheng, Mandy Chen, BoBo Chen, Rachel Ngan, Candice Chan, Jolin Tsai, Maggie Q are all equally naive. LOL.

Does anyone remember when Chung came to perform in Malaysia quite some time back in Year 2006 and was caught by a hidden camera while changing backstage? None of the photos actually showed her naked but she made such a big fuss about it, holding press conference and threatening to sue. Obviously, this earned her some free publicity from fans who believe in her squeeky clean image.

Excuse me for now, I'm off to puke while you can watch the above videos of Edison and his plea (which I find amusing) as well as Gillian with her crocodile tears.

**********************************

Looking for golf balls? Click here.

0 comments:

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance