Saturday, February 10, 2007

Nonsensical Rambling

I'm tired but still posting here like a zombie in this wee morning hours. Yeah, it's an addiction and the fact that there were problem posting for PPP yesterday just makes me wanna do this more. U say die or not?

It's still a trial and error process right now. Some opps can get through while others can't. So, you just have to grab whatever you can before the opps run out. That's why I am here!!! Oh yes, there are some pressure writing for paid post but if you managed your priorities, it should be fine. I'm just a little addicted to moolah *rolls eyes* Sometimes, it gives me a kick being one of the top earners for the day. Ok ok I'm babbling too much *Yawns* Time for bed.

0 comments:

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance