Saturday, February 10, 2007

Do You Really Wanna Know Tag

Since I was begging to do tags, Vien happily tagged me again. Lol. Here goes....5 things you do not know about me…
  1. I love Coach bags. Errr.....what? You already knew that ah? Ok, how about the fact that I love crabs, I meant eating them. I can finish two whole crabs by myself. The thought of it already makes me drool....
  2. I once got all excited over a direct selling skin care company and invested 2k in its start up scheme. I'm still kicking myself over this stupid investment. I'm just not cut out for sales. Pretty expensive lesson :P
  3. I'm very soft hearted, I cry over sad movies, cartoons, newspaper/magazine articles....
  4. I rarely wear skirts. I find pants and jeans more comfortable.
  5. I believe I'm a good listener. I've always been the shoulder to cry on for my friends. I've got one particular "friend" who hardly contact me when things are going well but when she is in trouble, my phone will be ringing for sure!


Who to tag? Tag paid postieslah so that they have something to write when they run out of ideas: Mumsgather, ShoppingMum, Samm and Msau.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah seh!!! 2 whole crabs?! My goodness..I guess both you and I can have a seafood feast..me with 50 shrimps and you with your crabs. LOL!

shoppingmum said...

Thank you thank you thank you :)

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

I like crab very much but doubt I have tried eating 2 on my own. Yeah, I finally found another mum out there who rarely wears skirt!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Vien - Hi 5! Come to Kuching and we ca have a feast together!

ShoppingMum - Most welcome, we are in the same boat mar....

WMD - That's good to know. I thought I was the only "unfeminine" mom around. Heh heh not trying to insult you, ya?

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance