Sunday, October 28, 2007

Singer John Clinebell's Stomping Grounds

Have you listened to John Clinebell's debut album which to me, is aptly named Stomping Grounds? Every music lover should experience first hand this Singer Songwriter's unique sound which I find simply uplifting.

Originally from around the heart of Illinois, John Clinebell has been songwriting since he was a little child. He has incredible talent and is working hard to market his music through shows in the Los Angeles area, online through MySpace and Facebook as well as through radio, film, and television placement across the country.

Many label his music style as indie acoustic rock music and puts him in the same vein as Elliott Smith, Paolo Nutini, M. Ward, Joseph McArthur, and other popular indie artists. If you listened to Stomping Grounds, you will find John's organic rock music down-to-earth and his soulful vocals poetic. There are ten songs on Stomping Grounds with each song having their own uniqueness so I urge you to listen to each and every one of them. As usual, I am a die hard fan of ballads, so it is no wonder I chose "On The Way Out" as my favourite from this cd. Believe me when I say if you want to discover a new talent, John Clinebell is the guy. I truly believe his music can really stand the test of time and he will be a big name soon.

To learn more about singer songwriter John Clinebell, please call 310-254-6896, email john@clinebellmusic.com, or visit his songwriting blog. You can also order John Clinebell's Stomping Grounds for $12.00 + free shipping.

0 comments:

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance