Saturday, March 31, 2007

John Chow Dot Com Review

This is a blog review on the famous John Chow's Dot Com. Though I am not paid anything for this post, I really feel it is an honour to be given such opportunity. Some months back, I stumbled upon his site through PPP's opps and have found this site to be a great read. Hence, I have been lurking his blog on and off.

John Chow Dot Com is not the typical Make Money Online website as he incorporates his personal life into his blog as well. This is one of the reason why I enjoy hopping over to his site. While gaining much valuable knowledge on how to make money via the net, I can also get a few glimpses of the family man behind the tough internet marketing guru.

If you would like to be linked to his site for tons of traffic, go and do a review of his blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your review on John Chow's site today and wanted to know if you would be interested in a review exchange. Please visit my site for for review exchange rules, let me know if you are interested in a review exchange.

Anonymous said...

sorry bad link before

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm sure you are familiar with John Chow and Alex Shalman's free link-back schemes. I've combined their ideas into one that will boost your blog ranking as well as give you a chance at winning $50. Go to my blog, churchofjacin.com, and read all about it!

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance