Saturday, February 10, 2007

Loudlaunch Paid Me!

Previously, I did not promote Loudlaunch as another platform for paid post as I have not received any payment from them.

Now, I can truly vouch for the fact that they do pay. I received a lump sum payment for half of the posts that I've done. However, I am not too sure about the cut off date for payment. I am only aware that posties will be paid 30 days after the posting date.

So, in case you wanna sign up, just click on the link above and don't forget to use my referral, biz4sahm@gmail.com, ya? *wink wink* Thanks in advance for the kopi-o!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cannot sign up!!! grrrrr...tried so many times.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Just kpc and curious, what error did you get?

mIcHe said...

no respond after i click the next button in the sign up. :(

IMMomsDaughter said...

Errr...if you trust me, I can try to help u to sign up. E-mail me the info required if u want help :) Otherwise, it's ok.

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance