Friday, October 13, 2006

Lack of Friends

I’ve come to realize that I do not have many friends apart from my colleagues. I believe the people whom I can really call friends can be counted on the fingers of my two hands.


It’s sad but it’s the truth. Once I became a mom, my social life flew out the window. The hubs and I try to get involve as much as possible with taking care of the kids, so that means we have to sacrifice our friends in that sense. Those with families & kids do understand our predicament but others don’t.


To be frank, I don’t see this as a very healthy practice. That’s part of the reason why I’ve resorted to blogging. I feel that I can at least get some support from blogging parents and have some people to “talk” to when I need advise or when life just bogged me down. One can slowly iron out the less sincere bloggers and build friendship with the genuine ones. At the very least, you will know that there’s a topic of discussion that all have a passion for - PARENTHOOD!

0 comments:

Every little helps with Tesco Mortgages

Challenge Churchill with your Home Insurance